Changing the dynamic of manufacturing and development for gene therapies
The foundation of our business is “The Hearth”, a 175,000 ft2 custom-designed, cGMP facility, dedicated to AAV viral vector manufacturing. We offer end-to-end manufacturing and development services to accelerate gene therapy programs from preclinical stage through clinical, and on to commercial manufacturing.
- HEK293 serum free suspension system
- Open Licensing and royalty-free usage
- Developed for yield and consistency
- Experienced team able to support process development and scale up
- End-to-end capabilities from research to GMP grade, reducing the need for bridging studies
- 1L-50L research and toxicology grade production available Q3 2020
- Fully disposable, closed system processing
- 50L-500L GMP grade production in 2021
- Flexible scheduling and maximization of capacity
- Consistent process and product flow for reduction of variation
- Building a state of the art, custom 175,000 ft2 office and production facility
- cGMP compliant facility designed for EU/US use
Blaze Vector™ Production
Blaze Vector™ Production
“There is a shortage of high-quality AAV research scale production in a time-efficient manner – and we are here to help. We want to be your partner from Blaze Vector Production through cGMP manufacturing, which is why we are focused on quality from the start.“
- David Dismuke, Ph.D., Chief Technical OfficerRequest Information
Forge provides scalable, premier research-grade AAV production that allows companies to go from research to cGMP with consistent processes. Blaze Vector Production provides a higher purity vector using chromatography-based purification combined with a suite of robust release assays. Blaze Vector Production is core to our mission of enabling access to life-changing discoveries by bringing them from concept to reality.
What we bring to the table
- Our proprietary Ignition™ cells will help you go from concept to clinic. Our Ignition™ cells are serum-free HEK293s optimized for yield and consistency in suspension system and we offer open licensing and royalty-free usage.
- Established process for many standard AAV serotypes
- Process development to perform experiments on novel engineered capsids
- Experienced team with decades of AAV manufacturing experience
- At Forge we are focused on upfront communication and pricing to help ensure your needs are met
- 1:1 client support
- Fast turnaround time
Small Scale - 1 L
Mid Scale - up to 10 L
Large Scale - up to 50 L
30-50L Toxicology Production is also available.
We’d love to begin building a relationship and learn how we can best serve you - simply complete the form below.