Changing the dynamic of manufacturing and development for gene therapies
The foundation of our business is “The Hearth”, a 175,000 ft2 custom-designed, cGMP facility, dedicated to AAV viral vector manufacturing. We offer end-to-end manufacturing and development services to accelerate gene therapy programs from preclinical stage through clinical, and on to commercial manufacturing.
- HEK293 serum free suspension system
- Open Licensing and royalty-free usage
- Developed for yield and consistency
- Experienced team able to support process development and scale up
- End-to-end capabilities from research to GMP grade, reducing the need for bridging studies
- 1L-50L research and toxicology grade production available Q3 2020
- Fully disposable, closed system processing
- 50L-500L GMP grade production in 2021
- Flexible scheduling and maximization of capacity
- Consistent process and product flow for reduction of variation
- Building a state of the art, custom 175,000 ft2 office and production facility
- cGMP compliant facility designed for EU/US use
Forge is developing innovative gene therapies that aim to help patients suffering from devastating rare diseases.